Monday, July 10, 2006

Beelzebub has a devil for a sideboard

Dear Blog

I don't begrude growing old... not as much as I would begrude 'not growning old'...but I really have to wonder about some stuff. Like, when your age is judged by the songs you like. An employee in the office doesn't know who Freddy Mercury is..... This person is
only 23 years old.....
and because I did know who Freddy Mercury was.... I must be old


WHAT?? Here is a news flash my friend....

DH is SIXTY-THREE and he doesn't know who Freddy Mercury is...... but he knows who
uh...uh....uh James Brown is (sorry, couldn't think of his name for a moment).

So maybe I do know who Freddy Mercury is (was).....the truth is, all these years I thought the 'title' of this entry to be lyrics from Bohemian Rhapsody. It wasn't until Google (all hail!) came into my life, did I learn the real words...

'Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me'

So at this point (who ever you are reading this) you are saying (in your head).... and......the......point ?

Well, I.... just..... don't..... know...... I'm so off track. But I do know this... The other person in the office did know Freddy Mercury and remarked..."Oh yeah, he acted like a real flamer on stage, but sang great stuff"

Hellooooo? Queen?




I'm going to link google to this site, just as soon as I learn how.....
just to redeem myself

This is my first post ever in the world..... can you tell? :)





No comments: