Friday, July 14, 2006

Just add water......


Dear Blog:

A 'few' of the things around the house I've managed to keep alive for more than a year.....

This is a plant we received as a Christmas gift three years ago... I have no idea what 'type' of plant it is.... hardy...that's for sure. The plant has no name, they don't live long enough around here to get names. Except for the Japanese Maple in the front yard... It's name is Fred... in honor of the landscaper who wanted to pull it out, but I refused. I think I'm the only one who knows it's name is Fred.... sorry Fred.
next


Waited a little too long to take this photo... the blooms were magnificant a week ago. Don't know where I got this (I think a patient brought it to the office).... But it obviously likes the location...needs to be divided.
next
shouldn't count this...but it is too beautiful, so I must.... Been in our front yard for almost ten years now, and although three months out of the year....not so good.... the remainder of the year, it is gorgeous....



okay....this is Bubba....he has been consuming lots of water. He came as a week-end house guest seventeen years ago. I don't know how old he was...but he wasn't a kitten. We love Bubba and fear his days are winding down.




No comments: